URBAN 2022 exhibition-prize: Anthony Sala and Piero Colle
Decumanus 9 - Poreč
Thursday 28 July 2022 - Wednesday 31 August 2022
URBAN Photo Awards 2022 exhibition-prize in Poreč (Croatia) will open on Thursday 28 July 2022 at 8 pm at the Poreč Museum (Zavičajni Muzej Poreštine).
Elena Uljančić, director of the Museum and juror of the competition, has selected two projects for this year’s exhibition: The Last Confession, by French photographer Anthony Sala, and Centenarians, by Italian photographer Piero Colle.
In The Last Confession Anthony Sala recounts the abandoned places of worship in France and Italy. Centenarians, by Piero Colle, is an evocative sequence of portraits of people who have had the great opportunity to reach (and exceed) the century of life.
The double exhibition will be part of the calendar of the Photo Days Tour 2022, a setting of events that take place outside the city during the Trieste Photo Days festival. It will be open until 31 August 2022. Opening hours: Monday-Sunday 10.00-22.00.
Winners of past years
- Gotham Memories – Jeff Rothstein (USA)
- Urban Vision – Giovanni Paolini (Italy)
- La Boda – Mariagrazia Beruffi (Italy)
- Railway Station – Roberto Di Patrizi (Italy)
- Gentle Appearances In Tokyo Metropolis – Mitja Kobal (Slovenia)
- Stray Dog – Sevil Alkan (Turkey)
- Urban Faces and Fragments – Paolo Maggi (Italy)
- Nothing will stop us – Silvia Andrade (Mexico)
- Nonna Angela (“Grandma Angela”) – Christian Milotic (Italy)
- A Transporting Experience: Senegal’s Colorful Public Buses Hit The Road – Ricci Shryock (USA)
- Kushti – Alain Schroeder (Blegium)
- Cidade da Garoa – Luca Meola (Italy)
- Passage – Alphan Yilmazmaden (Turkey)