21 photographers will be displayed at the collective exhibition dedicated to the world of coffee TriestEspresso Photo Days 2022, promoted by dotART and Exhibit Around APS associations in collaboration with Aries Scarl of the Camera di Commercio Venezia Giulia.
The exhibition, born from the collaboration between the Trieste Photo Days 2022 photographic festival (28-30 October) and the event dedicated to coffee TriestEspresso Expo 2022 (27-29 October), aims to celebrate the entire coffee supply chain through photography, from cultivation to harvest, from production to the cup.
The twenty-one shots (selected from over 700 submitted to the open call) will be exhibited from 25 October to 4 November in the atrium of the prestigious Palazzo della Borsa Vecchia (Piazza della Borsa 14, Trieste, Italy), as part of the Trieste Photo Days 2022 festival and TriestEspresso Expo 2022.
On display photos by Alessandro Gamberini, Carlo Chinca, Cristiano Zingale, Dario Sartini, Edoardo Agresti, Filippo Latella, Francesca Di Ciaula, Franco Carino Zanotti, Georg Worecki, Gianpaolo La Paglia, Giulio Bulfoni, Giuseppe Cardoni, Gokhan Gokcay, Marc Apers, Marco Amarù, Maria Grazia Castiglione, Marilyn Strauss, Marina Spironetti, Massimo Alfano, Sara Ghidinelli, Tiziana Cini.
Trieste Photo Days and TriestEspresso Expo have also selected the winning photograph of TriestEspresso Photo Days 2022:
- Caffeine Epiphany, by American photographer Marilyn Strauss, wins the first prize worth € 1,000.
Among the photos received, the following also won the Honorable Mention:
- Cristiano Zingale, The coffee ritual in Ethiopia
- Marc Apers, Cocoa Boy
- Sara Ghidinelli, Trieste Caffè
TriestEspresso Photo Days 2022
Palazzo della Borsa Vecchia
Piazza della Borsa 14 – Trieste, Italy
From 25 October to 4 November 2022
- 25 October: from 08.00 to 15.00
- 26 October: from 08.00 to 17.00
- 27 October: from 08.00 to 15.00
- 28 October: from 08.00 to 15.00
- 29 October: from 10.00 to 18.00
- October 30: closed
- 31 October: from 08.00 to 17.00
- 01 November: closed
- 02 November: from 08.00 to 17.00
- 03 November: closed
- 04 November: from 08.00 to 15.00